Aviation Heritage Parkis a must-see addition to the list of aviation museums. Rather than a graveyard of old airplanes, the artifacts on exhibit live to tell the stories of regional heroes. See aircraft telling the stories of Vietnam War aviators, a T-38 trainer flown by every Mercury, Gemini and Apollo astronaut, and a Cub honoring an African American woman who trained the Tuskegee Airmen. Visitors are encouraged to see and touch the aircraft while allowing their imagination to soar. AHP is free and open to the public from 8 am until dusk every day.
- July 10 - July 11
The 2019 Aviation Heritage Park Summer Camp will take place July 10-11 at the Bowling Green Warren C...
- July 19 @ 9:30 am - 11:30 am CDT
Private tour of Aviation Heritage Park.
- July 25 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am CDT
The Warren County Public Library is hosting a private field trip to AHP.
- NASA Astronaut Story Musgrave visited Aviation Heritage Park June 6 while launching the Warren County Public Library’s summer reading program, “Space Celebration.” Musgrave was greeted by […]
- Online Ticket sales close at 10 am today, June 15. If you don’t have a ticket you can pay at the door. This year’s event is […]
- Lloyd W. “Fig” Newton is a retired United States Air Force 4-star general who served as Commander, Air Education and Training Command (COMAETC) from 1997 to […]