Aviation Heritage Parkis a must-see addition to the list of aviation museums. Rather than a graveyard of old airplanes, the artifacts on exhibit live to tell the stories of regional heroes. See aircraft telling the stories of Vietnam War aviators, a T-38 trainer flown by every Mercury, Gemini and Apollo astronaut, and a Cub honoring an African American woman who trained the Tuskegee Airmen. Visitors are encouraged to see and touch the aircraft while allowing their imagination to soar. AHP is free and open to the public from 8 am until dusk every day.
- June 11 @ 9:00 am - June 12 @ 12:00 pm CDT
PPG Air & Space Camp, presented by Aviation Heritage Park and the Bowling Green Warren County Pu...
- June 12 @ 9:00 am - June 14 @ 7:00 pm CDT
Vacation takes off with the CAF Red Tail Squadron’s Rise Above exhibit sponsored by PPG Aerospace....
- June 14 @ 3:00 pm - June 16 @ 2:00 pm CDT
Take a flight back in time on the historic DC-3 “Flagship Detroit.” Flights will be avai...
- June 15 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm CDT
Take a step back in time to the 1930’s when biplanes ruled the skies! Nationally known aerobat...
- June 15 @ 5:00 pm - 10:00 pm CDT
Excerpt. Tickets on sale at the gate. If you purchased online, go to the gate and tell them you are ...
- Tickets are on sale NOW for AHP’s annual Hangar Party. This year’s event is Saturday, June 15, 5-10 pm, at the Bowling Green/Warren County Regional Airport. […]
- Don’t miss the CAF Red Tail Squadron’s Rise Above exhibit sponsored by PPG Aerospace. Thanks to a grant from PPG Aerospace, the exhibit is free and […]
- Hangar Party tickets are on sale now! Buy them online here or at Ford’s Furniture, Chuck’s on Three Springs Rd, Barbara Stewarts and Nat’s.
- On April 16, 1972, Major Dan Cherry was flying an F-4D #66-7550 on a combat air patrol mission over North Vietnam. After an intense five minute […]