Aviation Heritage Parkis a must-see addition to the list of aviation museums. Rather than a graveyard of old airplanes, the artifacts on exhibit live to tell the stories of regional heroes. See aircraft telling the stories of Vietnam War aviators, a T-38 trainer flown by every Mercury, Gemini and Apollo astronaut, and a Cub honoring an African American woman who trained the Tuskegee Airmen. Visitors are encouraged to see and touch the aircraft while allowing their imagination to soar. AHP is free and open to the public from 8 am until dusk every day.
- September 27 @ 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm CDT
PRIVATE EVENT This informal gathering is private, for class of 1969 members and spouses only and wil...
- October 12 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm CDT
Private Tour of AHP- AAA Akron Auto Club
- October 19 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm CDT
Each fall AHP welcomes the public to an up-close, open cockpit look at all six of the park warbirds....
- The event that teamed NASA with the Corvette was a big AHP success. Saturday, August 31, NASA Safety Specialist John Legere brought his VERY special 2006 […]
- THIS SATURDAY! See an astronaut-autographed Corvette and climb up in AHP’s T38. It’s also the perfect opportunity to double your support for the park. Every dollar […]
- Aviation Heritage Park AHP plans to move the Sikorsky SH-3 helicopter, currently stored at the BG WC Airport, to AHP grounds, Saturday August 17. Preparation had […]