Aviation Heritage Parkis a must-see addition to the list of aviation museums. Rather than a graveyard of old airplanes, the artifacts on exhibit live to tell the stories of regional heroes. See aircraft telling the stories of Vietnam War aviators, a T-38 trainer flown by every Mercury, Gemini and Apollo astronaut, and a Cub honoring an African American woman who trained the Tuskegee Airmen. Visitors are encouraged to see and touch the aircraft while allowing their imagination to soar. AHP is free and open to the public from 8 am until dusk every day.
- October 19 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm CDT
Each fall AHP welcomes the public to an up-close, open cockpit look at all six of the park warbirds....
- October 26 @ 9:00 am - 10:30 am CDT
Private tour of Aviation Heritage Park for the Route 66 Corvette Club.
- November 7 @ 3:30 pm - 4:30 pm CST
Private tour of Aviation Heritage Park for Flair Tours
- By acquiring a Sikorsky Sea King helicopter for Aviation Heritage Park, there is an obvious connection with the story of American astronauts and the NASA T-38, […]
- Satisfy your need for excitement Saturday, October 19, 10 a.m.-2 p.m., at Aviation Heritage Park’s annual Open Cockpit event. AHP welcomes the public to an up-close, […]
- The event that teamed NASA with the Corvette was a big AHP success. Saturday, August 31, NASA Safety Specialist John Legere brought his VERY special 2006 […]